Re: Data integrity question

Great, thanks for the explanation.  I’ll submit the docs pull request / Jira today.
Regards
Ed

From: Jason Pickering [mailto:jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 October 2017 10:26 AM
To: Edward Robinson <erobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Nayeem Al Mifthah <n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx>; Lars Helge Øverland <lars@xxxxxxxxx>; DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Data integrity question

Hi Ed,

I think it is a "bug" in the documentation. The explanation as it stands is unclear and seems to be misleading.

This integrity check simply looks (or should based on its description) for data elements which are not part of any groups. This is not intrinsically a problem, but can present issues if people want to filter data elements in the pivot tables, it can be come confusing.

Please feel free to submit a pull request to the docs, or create a JIRA ticket and we will try and fix it as soon as we can.

Regards
Jason