Re: Conditional Indicators for Aggregated type Data Elements

On 2017-10-30 19:28, Jason Pickering wrote:
Hi Rabbia,
Just use the True Only type of data element. It should work.

Regards,
Jason

On Oct 30, 2017 08:09, <rabbia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Aoa,

I need to ask a question about indicators like i want to sum the
value of numerator on the basis of data element like "sum(case when
devalue=true then 1 else 0 end) as totaltrue". like how can we
calculate the conditional sum for data element whose type is
aggregated not tracker. Kindly explain in detail.
Thank You
Regards: Rabbia Naz