program indicator display in event capture app

Dear colleagues

We have noticed that when a program indicator is marked to "display in form", what is displayed is the description rather than the short name (which is what I would expect to see). This is true in the current stable demo (e.g. BMI in inpatient mortality program). Is this intentional?

Also, if a number of indicators in a program are all marked to display in form, the order they show in appears to be random - it does not match the alphabetical order of the name, or seem to follow the order of the section it is linked to (if each is linked to a different section). Is there a way to enforce an order that I am missing?

Thank you
Jane
MSF