Re: problem with yes/no and tracker program indicators with option sets

Hi Natalie,

regarding your question about Android:

yes/no should be supported in the Android App. It if does not work for you,
can you please report a bug in Jira
<https://jira.dhis2.org/projects/ACA/issues/ACA-117?filter=allopenissues>?
we will need to know the version of your server and your app, and details
about the error.

In jira please select:

project: maintenance of Android Apps
Component: Tracker Capture