Re: what's mean of attribute option combos?

Yes, with attribute option combos you can add any number of additional,
independent, user-defined dimensions to a data set. They are made in the
same way as category option combos: You define one or more categories that
have options, and you combine these categories into a category combo.

Here are some comparisons between category option combos and attribute
option combos:

Category option combo:
- Used for data element disaggregations
- Category combo is assigned to a data element
- All combo values can be entered in a single data set form instance
- Combos are selected by entering data into different fields

Attribute option combos:
- Used for extra dimensions for an entire data set
- Category combo is assigned to a data set
- Only one combination can be entered on a single data set form instance
- Category options are chosen by dropdown menu(s) for the entire form

Examples of attribute option combos can be found at
https://play.dhis2.org/demo in the following data sets:

ART monthly summary - Implementing Partner and Projects (2 options in the
option combo)
Emergency Response - Target vs Result (1 option in the option combo)
EPI Stock - Project (1 option in the option combo)

Note that you need multiple options in the option combo only for truly
independent dimensions. If for example you want project number and partner,
but the project number always uniquely determines the partner, you can use
a single category of project number in the category combo, and then use
category option groups for the partner associated with each project number.
You can even simulate a multi-level dimension by using different category
option group sets. For example, PEPFAR uses a single category of project
number that uniquely determines both a partner and an agency. Partners are
represented by category option groups in the group set "Partner", and
Agencies are represented by category option groups in the group set
"Agency".

We know that the user documentation does not really explain attribute
option combos, and we will address this. Meanwhile you may find interesting
a slide deck I presented at the most recent Experts Academy in Oslo in
August: https://goo.gl/tzmq44

Let me (and the Dhis2-users list) know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
Jim Grace