Pharmaceutical supply chain references requested

Hi everyone, I met someone interested in the DHIS2 concept applied within the pharmaceutical supply chain management environment (part of a global company having challenges within under-resourced enviroments).

Anyone willing to share showcases?

Ferdie

Sent from my iPhone (Please excuse any typos)
--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer