Data element not found or not accessible

Dear,

I get the message "Data element not found or not accessible" when trying to
import a csv file. I looked at some old threads, but failed to find an
answer.

The csv file is attached (with headers, but it gave the same answer without
headers).

Attached also the API page of the data element, the sharing of the data
element (I have superuser access), and the orgunit page to confirm the ID.
Also a screenshot of the import summary and my DHIS2 instance info.

I guess I might be missing something but I can't figure out what exactly.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Thomas Lavreys

Thomas Lavreys, MSc, PgC Trop Med