Enrollment Level Program Indicators

Greetings all,

I'm currently trying to create a program indicator that uses event data
from multiple stages of a tracker program.  Based on the documentation, it
seems like I need this to be an enrollment analytics type, but I'm having
trouble actually viewing the results.  When I try to view in Event Reports,
the table returns blank, as does the actual json response from the server.

A similar example on the demo server is the [PI] WHO RMNCH ANC Hemoglobin
improvement.  I want to display individual rows per enrollment based on the
indicator value.  Is there a better example to use?  Or is there a separate
endpoint that is not /api/events/programId that I should hit from the API
to get these values?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron