Re: New DHIS2 App - Meta Navigator

Nice work Martin. Very useful.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 11:38 PM, Ocaya Stephen <stephocay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Martin. Looks a good app.
>
> Regards
>
> On Jan 19, 2018 7:41 PM, "Martin Van Aken" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi DHIS2 community,
>> Part to solve a personal need, part to learn more about DHIS2 Apps, I've
>> created a small "DHIS2 Meta Navigator" - basically a way to navigate
>> through any Meta (Organisation Unit, Data Element, etc).
>>
>> The code (under a MIT licence) and a quick demo are available here:
>> https://github.com/vanakenm/dhis2-meta-navigator - I also installed it
>> on the https://play.dhis2.org/2.27/ version.
>>
>> Any feedback is most welcome - if this could fill a need don't hesitate
>> to let me know.
>>
>> Martin
>>
>> --
>> *Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*
>>
>> Mobile : +32 486 899 652
>>
>> Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
>> Call me on Skype : vanakenm
>> Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Contact me on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/martinvanaken
>> Company website : www.joyouscoding.com

Dr. Pamod Amarakoon
MBBS (SL)
MSc (Biomedical Informatics), EMSc (Health Admin), PGCert (MedEd), CEH
Registrar in Health Informatics
Ministry of Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine,
Sri Lanka

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person.