Re: Event Report (Events) - select data items which have no value

I just had to tackle something similar recently, so it's fresh on my mind.
The functions are built in to DHIS2 (but I believe are part of the JEXL
library according to the docs).    You would need to create the program
indicator first, run analytics, and then request the program indicator
instead of the data element in question.  I don't think you can use it to
hit the analytics endpoint directly.  You can find some examples and more
detail here
<https://docs.dhis2.org/2.28/en/user/html/configure_program_indicator.html#program_indicator_functions_variables_operators>
.

Aaron