Re: Custom forms - disable / enable sections

Hi Edward,

this is a popular request; unfortunately we do not have a specific feature
for this.

One option is to come up with a few facility "profiles" and create new data
sets for each, while re-using *the same* data elements within the data
sets, then assigning the data sets to the org units accordingly.

We are getting requests for several variants of this feature:

a) assigning data elements to facilities directly
b) assigning sections to facilities directly
c) assigning data elements to org unit groups within a group set
c) assigning sections to org unit groups within a group set

I assume your request is similar to d)? Would be good if you can explain a
bit more about your usecase.

best regards,

Lars