Re: [Dhis2-devs] Program Indicator using data from multiple event stages to find TEA

Hi everyone.

Thanks Lars for the answer - we face problems with priorities (hence
needing parenthesis) there too. Glad to know this will be solved, but what
would be the possible workarounds in the meantime? I wanted to decompose in
different indicators, but programIndicators can't use other
programIndicators (like the "aggregate" indicators does), correct? Any
other way we would apply our proper priorities ?

Thanks,

Martin