Re: Android applications security risk

Hi Ed,

In the Current DHIS2 Apps there's no way to ask for the password in a
per-session basis (nothing like a sign-out + sign-in without DB wipe). As
far as I know, there are plans for this on the new app (at least we've
already provided such a function in the new SDK) but regarding the new app
roadmap I'm not the appropriate person to talk, so I leave Marta to
complete my answer.

In the meanwhile, I would suggest protecting your device with a PIN, so
only the authorized person can unblock the device.

I hope it helps.

Best regards