Question on "Orgasation unit is closed for the selected period"

Hi DHIS2 community,

I just wanted seek advice on this warning message I keep on receiving under
Data Entry. If the period is set to 2019, the form allows data entry on the
form fields. If it is set 2018 and below, it disables the boxes and display
the warning message "Organisation Unitis is closed for the selected
period".

Thank you very much.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Alison O. Perez

Linkedin Profile: ph.linkedin.com/pub/alison-perez/56/44/a65/
Website: http://zerepa.net
Skype / IM: darth_ali

"Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they
may start a winning game." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe*