Re: detail walkthrough to use postgresql with DHIS2 Live

Hi Ingunn,
I would suggest the following workflow for such emails. You can reply with a template such as below:

“
Hi xxx,

thanks for your request. Can I suggest that you reach out our DHIS2 Community members and send your request to the developers (dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and/or users lists (dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Please note that you need to be signed up in these lists. In case you aren’t yet signed it, you can find instructions here: https://www.dhis2.org/contact <https://www.dhis2.org/contact>.

Best,
yyy
"
Cheers,
Matthieu

———
Matthieu Pinard
DHIS2 Online Academy Coordinator | University of Oslo