Re: Indicator: Numerator and Denominator objects not found.

Hi Isaiah,

very likely you have exported and then imported indicators without
including the data elements part of your indicator expressions.

Currently we have a set of options under "metadata export with
dependencies" (see Import-export app), but we don't support indicators with
related metadata yet. It would be good to support that.

I the mean time you need to import your data elements manually as well.

regards,

Lars