Re: [Dhis2-devs] Substract Days in program Rules

Hi Djibril,

You can actually use the d2 adddays function to substract days.
Just use a negative number.
For example d2:addDays(V{current_date}, -3) will return the date three days ago.

Best,

Edouard

--
*Edouard Lavaud, *

*MSc in Health Policy, Planning & FinancingMEng in
TelecommunicationUniversity Diploma in ICT for Health*
*Email:* edouard.lavaud@xxxxxxxxx
*Mobile:* 0033 6 7210 23 59