Fwd: DHIS 2 Tracker Problems

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Trina Mazumder' via Experts Community <experts@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 02:08
Subject: DHIS 2 Tracker Problems
To: experts@xxxxxxxxx <experts@xxxxxxxxx>, users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <
users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Sir
I am a member of DHIS 2 and our NGO is working in DHIS 2 system.Recently,I
faced a problem no one could help me.
I believe your little help can matter a lot to our organization.
I have completed a Tracker Program in DHIS 2 system.The Form includes drop
down options like What is your gender?Answers are Male and Female.In Data
element aggregation type I have used count.Now the problem arose in Pivot
table, total numbers are shown when I have selected Event data
elements.Note If I select only Data element and details; no data shown.
Only I need to segregate the data now from the Event data Elements, how
many were male and female.
Total numbers are shown not individual.
Can it be possible to show individual data as I know Catagory is not
possible in Tracker Program.

Please let me know soon

Many Thanks

With Best Regards