Re: Indicator based on previous year's output

I am beginning to think what I'm trying to achieve is not possible within DHIS2 without using the API and creating custom reports, please correct me if I'm wrong.

  1.  I want a cumulative quarterly target for certain data elements.  I want to base the target on the previous year's performance (per OU).  In the example below, the values there are based on the previous year's actual values (possibly + 5% or another suitable figure):

[cid:image002.jpg@01D3C6CE.12ACE640]

  1.  I want to compare the cumulative target values for the above period with the cumulative actual values for the same period...

[cid:image004.jpg@01D3C6CE.12ACE640]

...to produce the final output showing the percentage of target achieved for the cumulative number of visits:

[cid:image006.jpg@01D3C6CE.12ACE640]

I am thinking that for 1) we may need to create a new data element and record the cumulative values manually (or import).  For the final result, I'm not sure, given that we're expecting a comparison of cumulative figures, how doable it is without a custom report and the API.  Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ed