Format and nomenclature of an indicator

Hi again DHIS2 community.

I am modifying some existing indicators created by another developer in
DHIS2. As I was modifying the formula for numerator and denominator, I
noticed that the data elements comprising the formula is made up of random
characters enclose with {}.

Is there possibly a way to view the data elements in its pure, original
form (I.e. actual name of data elements and operators) instead of series of
random characters ?

Thanks and pleasant day!

--
Alison O. Perez

Linkedin Profile: ph.linkedin.com/pub/alison-perez/56/44/a65/
Website: http://zerepa.net
Skype / IM: darth_ali

"Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they
may start a winning game." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe*

Follow ups