Re: Can't delete some data elements

Hi Aljosa,

You cannot directly delete data elements that are already assigned to other
objects due to some dependencies.

Please try to unassigned the data elements from the dataset and ensure that
there there is no other dependencies before deleting. - This should work.

All the best!
Isaiah Nyabuto
+254729572616
Bsc. Health Records Management and Informatics