Re: Missing browser based mobile client (Smart phone version) app on DHIS2 version 2.29

Dear Pomi Daniel,

Please send queries to the DHIS 2 Users list <
dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I assume you are referring to this module:
https://play.dhis2.org/2.28/mobile/index

This module seems to have been deliberately removed in 2.29 - I will leave
it to the developers to explain why.

Knut

--
Knut Staring

Department of Information, Evidence and Research
World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Office: +41 22 791 3683 Mob1: +33 6 4434 2931 Mob2: +47 9188 0522
Skype:     knutstar

Follow ups