Re: Data not showing up in Pivot Table

Thanks all but I am still not able to access data in Pivot.
However, after rebooting the computer, I am still able to call up the data
I entered on the Data Entry app (image below) which means the data is
actually there in the DB.
I ran analytics again and this time it gave me a success confirmation
message but data still not showing in Pivot.
Looking like a permission problem to me. If so, can you please tell me what
permission to set in particular?

Thanks