Data Not Showing up on Pivot for basic queries

Hi all,
So I have a DHIS2 deploy that i am just setting up with tables and charts.
When I create data set and enter data, no matter what I do, the data does
not show on the analysis tools for data, period and org unit selection.

Interestingly, when I attach a category combination with the data set and
select the combo in addition to data, period,  org unit, i get data. Though
the data seems incorrect. Still looking into that.

I have run Analytics export severally, waited 24 hours, cleared application
and browser caches, checked on a new browser, etc. still no data. I am
using DHIS 2.29 and I have checked on Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

I tried same set up on DHIS 2.28 that I had and it worked at once.

Does anyone have ideas on this pls? Is this an issue with DHIS 2.29 or is
there something I need to check??

Thanks

Leke Seweje

Follow ups