Get tracker entity instance id from an event analytics query

Hi!
I'm retrieving a bunch of events through the event analytics API and I
would like to be able to get their related TrackerEntityInstance - I can
see those using the api/events endpoint, but I did not find a way to get
them directly out of the analytics query. Is there anyway to get them (else
I'll have do to a second query on the /events end point, which is possible
but cumbersome).

Ie, I've a query like this:
api/25/analytics/events/query/jqKm7VLgdzL?stage=tbLC6IHktf0&dimension=pe:2017;2018&dimension=ou:USER_ORGUNIT
- how could I get the tei associated with each event that is returned?

Thanks!

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx