Re: Issue while importing .gml file : No matching object for given reference. Identifier was UID, and object was X

Hello,

Apparently, even if still unidentified, the problem is coming from the gml
file. Those I was using were provided to me by my customer.
I made my own ones and they're working perfectly fine.

Best regards,

Thomas

[image: BLUESQUARE NEW FINAL VECT-01.png]

Thomas Warichet

www.bluesquarehub.com

[image: twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/blsqhub> [image: facebook.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/blsqhub/> [image: linkedin.png]