Re: DHIS2 2.30 - Metadata import App - File format feature

I think it's more than that - I was looking at the new metadata import app
as well, and it has bigger issues. It accepts json and xml, won't accept
zip (returns 415), but when you click on import it immediately logs you out
and there is no way to see if anything actually happened - logger console
on the bottom of the import app only has very limited info - there don't
seem to be any summaries.

Thanks,
Vlad