Re: Tracker Android App: Data elements in mixed order

Thanks, we’ll give it a shot. It seems that the app respects the section arrangement partially.

Georgi

From: Thomas Warichet [mailto:twarichet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 4:51 PM
To: Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sara Gaudon <sara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS2 Users List <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Tracker Android App: Data elements in mixed order

Hi all,

You also have to sort the DE in the basic form section (which is the order respected by the app).

If you give a look at it, the sorting of the DE in the basic form section should correspond to the order displayed by the mobile app. (which is basically the order you added the DE's to the program).

Best regards,

Thomas

[Image removed by sender. BLUESQUARE NEW FINAL VECT-01.png]

Thomas Warichet

DHIS2 Expert
Mobile: +32 486 48 30 60

www.bluesquarehub.com<http://www.bluesquarehub.com/>

[Image removed by sender. twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/blsqhub> [Image removed by sender. facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/blsqhub/>  [Image removed by sender. linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/bluesquarehub>