Re: User roles un-assigned some authorities after restarting the server

Hi Em, please try and see if you can reproduce on our play servers

https://play.dhis2.org/2.29/
https://play.dhis2.org/2.30/

Also adding in Viet, who made some fixes I think might be relevant to this..

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2