Event Sync Error From Dhis2 Mobile App V2.29

Hi All,

We have recently upgrade Dhis2 from version 2.27 to 2.29. While trying to
sync enrollment/events from android app , I am able to sync enrollment but
following response is coming for event sync:

*Failed to lazily initialize a collection of
role:org.hisp.dhis.dataelement.DataelementCategoryOptionCombo.categoryOptions,
could not initialize proxy: no sessions*

However I am able to sync events successfully using the 'superuser' access.
Is there any role related to CategoryOptionCombo which I am missing on if
so,I am using tracker module only not the aggregated.

I have attached the screenshot below with this email:

Thanks & Regards,
Sourabh Bhardwaj
HISP India