Re: [Dhis2-devs] Tragic passing of Dr Dapo Adejumo

RIP Dapo.
I cant believe you are gone.

Alex

--
Alex Tumwesigye

Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "