Re: PIVOTS WEEK NUMBERS WRONG

To get a better view of exactly when the latest war was built (and
deployed) you can have a look here.

https://ci.dhis2.org/

For example for 2.29, the latest version was built 21 hours ago (when I
write this email)

To get download links from here, you can just click on the project. For
example for dhis2-2.29 would take you here:

https://ci.dhis2.org/job/dhis2-2.29/

And there is a link there called "dhis.war"

[image: image.png]

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2