Error when upgrading DHIS2 from 2.29 to 2.30 - relationships

Hi everyone,

I am trying to upgrade a DHIS2 instance from 2.29 to 2.30. I have done this
on a couple other instances successfully. The issue I seem to be having
here is with the relationship types. In 2.29, I have the following
relationships:

[image: image.png]

This changes to the following (as per the release notes this is expected)
in 2.30:

[image: image.png]

There are a couple issues I seem to be running into.

1. I can not seem to edit these relationship types at all (the log error
says "permission denied for relation relationshipconstraint"

[image: image.png]

2. I can not seem to open any tracker programs in tracker capture (the log
error says "permission denied for relation relationshipitem")

[image: image.png]

Has anyone encountered this error? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks

--
Shurajit Dutta (MPH, MHI)
Health Information Systems Adviser