Re: Metadata audit for user class

Just tested - I don't get anything related to users. The rest is working
really well, even with basic filter options. Having a better view on users
would be really useful. Morten could you confirm it should work with User
(I sort of half remember that Users where sort of a metadata class but a
quite specific one).

Martin