Re: android capture appp's field with options list can't input select option's value.

the option name is chinese isn't work?
I changed the option "gender" 's option to: 男,female,  so, can choose female, but can't for '男',
(play.dhis2.org/android-current)

but for my installed instance ,for English name option, still can't work,  and the tab key skip all the field with option list chooser in input form.

--

此致

   林晓东

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

在 2018-09-23 10:03:54,"林晓东" <lin_xd@xxxxxxx> 写道:

hi,all,
   I have got the newest code from github , build successfully, but when I use in my phone, the capture form 's field with option list can't fill select option .
   I also installed the app from google  play, it's has the same problem.

   can help?

Thanks

--

此致