Re: Request for Help

Hi,

It depends on what domain is the data you are collecting.

If it's tracker domain you can indeed create calculated data elements which
are populated by calculating from other variables (data elements,
attributes, or other barricades like number of days) - and these calculated
data elements will be persisted on the database.

On the other hand, if we're taking about aggregate data elements, what you
can do is create indicators which are calculated from either aggregate data
elements, program indicators, event days items, org unit group counts,
constants or combinations of these. But unlike the ones in the tracker
domain, these indicators are not persisted on the database and you'll get
the results calculated on the fly whenever you're analyzing data using them.

You can create calculated days elements in program rules and making the
action assign value and indicators using the indicators app in maintenance.

Regards,