Require validation of event data

Dear community,
We are working on proper back-end validation of required fields for events, as part of Jira issue: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-4433
In this effort we are replacing a flag that is set in the program stage metadata called "Complete only if validation passes". We are replacing the flag with a three-coice list that you can read about in the Jira if you are interested.

We have a question for the community on one of the designed validation strategies:
Does anyone know a use case where we need the validation strategy that is called "NONE"? This validation strategy would mean that required fields are never validated, not even when the user completes the event. It would seem that in these kinds of use cases you would be able to not assign any required fields at all, in stead of using the validation strategy of "NONE". The reason "NONE" was added to the design in the first place was that it would be the equivalent to not checking the flag called "Complete only if validation passes".

If we do not have any use cases for the "NONE" validation strategy, we want to take it away and effectively remove the old flag of "Complete only if validation passes". Assuming you always would want to validate required fields on complete as a minimum.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
The tracker team