Can you hide data in a specified field in tracker capture?

Hi there,

We use DHIS2 in a variety of community projects, working with often criminalised or stigmatised populations (where data is being collected via the mobile app by members of the community). We are considering whether to use it for some of our projects documenting human rights violations. Therefore data security is very important.

In Tracker Capture, we would like to be able to restrict access to view the data for selected data elements or tracked entity attributes. We would like to restrict it so that only the user who entered the data can see these fields (such as a person's HIV status, or their sexuality)- and that other users in the same org unit working on the same programme cannot see this data.

I know we can restrict what people see in Analytics, but if you are a user sharing an org unit, my understanding is that you can see all of the data others in the org unit have entered. Without setting up a new org unit for every user, is this possible? Could you point me in the direction of any documentation about this?

Many thanks
Anna
Anna Downie
Lead: Strategic Information

Preece House, 91-101 Davigdor Road, Hove, BN3 1RE, UK
Direct line: +44 1273 718989  Skype: ihaaadownie
Office switchboard: +44 1273 718900
Would you like to support our work?
Visit our website www.aidsalliance.org and donate!
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may not be disclosed to, or used by,
anyone other than the intended recipient without the consent of the sender. If you receive this message in error, please advise the sender immediately and
remove the email from your system. The contents of this email including any attachments may contain software viruses which could damage your
computer system. While International HIV/AIDS Alliance has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we do not accept liability for any loss
or damage sustained as a result of software viruses.

The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with company number 2883774 and registered
as a charity under number 1038860. Registered office: Preece House, 91-101 Davigdor Road, Hove, BN3 1RE, United Kingdom.

GIF image