*From:* Dhis2-users <dhis2-users-bounces+elmarie=
hisp.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> *On Behalf Of *Walusiku Muyunda
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 9, 2018 8:50 AM
*To:* dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [Dhis2-users] Password Expiry Alerts

Hello,

I checked the "Enable password expiry alerts" box and users start receiving
expiry notifications which do not stop even after they have changed their
passwords. I checked for similar issues on Jira but couldn't find any. Is
there a work around to avoid this? Even after un-checking the option, the
users who already received a notification continue to receive those still

*Walusiku J. Muyunda*

*Cell: +260967006614Cell: +260971000614*

*"We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!"
<http://wildvoices.blogspot.com/>*

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published

at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.
Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other
action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the

disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By

replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by
the
provisions of the disclaimer.*