Re: Script to disassociate Orgunit with Datavalue

Thank you Jason, this will be very helpful. Am using v2.28 and hope the
script will run without complaints.

Regards.

*Walusiku J. Muyunda*

*Cell: +260967006614Cell: +260971000614*
*Cell: +260953063387*

*"We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!"
<http://wildvoices.blogspot.com/>*