From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+vtabu=unicef.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hesel, Kate
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:25 PM
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Text in Pivot Tables

Hi All,

We're *relatively* new users of DHIS2 and are trying to see written text in our pivot tables - with no success so far.

2 questions for this group:

  1.  Do Pivot Tables provide the ability to see written text entered into the system (the text is connected to a data element) ?
  2.  If Yes, is there a particular/different way to query the system to see it?
Thanks all!
Kate

--

Kate Hesel, MPH

Program Officer - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Planned Parenthood Global

(w) 212.261.4508
(m) 617.902.8511
Skype: katehesel

Web<http://www.plannedparenthood.org/global> / Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ppglobe>
*This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains
information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.*

PNG image

JPEG image