events report through API

Dear All,

I’m trying to get events report data through API and so far failing, here is
what I am doing:

·        The report is saved and I can see it in the web browser

·        I’m opening favorites and then get link:

·        I’m taking the open in web api url:

·        I try to get it using curl, postman or any other method (using
basic authentication), it give me nothing: {}

·        I try to get another TEI report through the API:
/api/28/trackedEntityInstances.json?ou=H6GHIV7zcTD&ouMode=DESCENDANTS It
works perfectly and gives all the data

·        I’m using  Version: 2.28 Build revision: a5da35f Build date:
2018-08-02 06:23

Your help is very much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx> lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami