Re: Text in Pivot Tables

Hi Damien,

Thanks for sharing. We recently experienced the same behavior. It seems the
text values are present in the datavaluesets and the analytics tables, they
just don't show up in the Pivot App itself. A bit frustrating for the end
user because this worked up until quite recently. I need to get around to
adding a Jira ticket for this. If you create one, let us know so we can
keep an eye on it!

Best,
Sarah