DHIS2 CoP webinar - Nov 28 at 14:00 (GMT+1)

Dear DHIS2 Community,

We are pleased to announce that the DHIS2 Community of Practice (CoP) will
be officially launched on November 29. Prior to the official launch,
on *Wednesday
November 28 at 14:30 (GMT+1)* (14:30 Oslo, 16:30 Nairobi, 20:30 Hanoi,
08:30 Washington, DC), we are hosting a webinar to present the CoP,
introduce the admin team, and give a short demo of the platform.

DHIS2 is in use in over 100 countries and the pool of DHIS2 users and
implementers is constantly increasing. The CoP will be a forum for users,
implementers and developers to connect and the one-stop shop to find
relevant resources and information online.

We invite you already to sign to the Community of Practice at
https://community.dhis2.org/ and introduce yourself by replying to this
thread:  https://community.dhis2.org/t/introduce-yourself/15

We hope many of you will join the webinar. Click here to connect:
https://zoom.us/j/470971936

This invitation is posted on the DHIS2 CoP here:
https://community.dhis2.org/t/dhis2-cop-webinar-nov-28-at-14-00-gmt-1/790

Best regards,

Kjerstin Andreasen and the DHIS2 CoP team