Re: How to create entity attribute with generated value based on others elements

Thanks everyone for your response. I think the text pattern is option I
prefer since it is quite clear and simple to configure. However I have this
error when I want to register a new TE after adding a text pattern to the
identifier attribute.
Error: Code is not implemented. I am using the version 2.27 is it due to
that?

Thanks