Re: Program stage showup while register an entity to a program

Hi Bisama,
You checked the "First stage appears on registration page" at tracker
program configuration, ensure you uncheck it then reload the page.

Regards

*Bridget Magoba*
*M&E/DHIS2 Implementer *
  [image: HISP Uganda]
*Health Information Systems Program-Uganda*
*www.hispuganda.org/ <http://www.hispuganda.org/>*
*Cell: +256 774659892 / +256703260439  *
*Email:* *bridget.magoba@xxxxxxxxx <bridget.magoba@xxxxxxxxx>*
*SkypeId:* *magoba.bridget1*