Re: Top Urgent Help

Hi Getachew

Unfortunately no matter how many times you send it, it isn't possible for
anyone on this list to help you with the information provided.

We do not know which URL gives this error nor anything about the role you
are logging in with.  Nor the dhis2 version. These would be the types of
information you would need in order for someone to hazard a guess what the
problem is.

Perhaps chat a bit with Seid. He seems to understand the particular
environment.

Cheers
Bob