Re: why dhis231 report error "Postgis extension is not installed. Execute "CREATE EXTENSION postgis; " as a superuser and start the application again"

Hi

You can confirm if postgis extension is created on the db by executing
"select postgis_full_version();" and check if you get a response.

If you are getting the error even after you have confirmed postgis
creation, then please double check your db connection parameters. The db
url / username / password might be incorrect.

Also please be informed that Launchpad is officially closed. Please post
questions, comments, discussions, etc on the DHIS2 Community of Practice.

community.dhis2.org

Best regards,
Ameen