diodon-team team mailing list archive

Development Stage

So the design pattern and the storing of the item to xml using libxml is
done.

I used a modified MVC pattern (sometimes also called MVP) whereas the
model encapsulates the application state, the view represents the user
interface and the controller contains all directly interacting with the
model and the view.
Let me know what you think (also about the naming of the files
respectively classes).

I added some bug reports and relation to blueprints to issues which came
to my mind whilst programming. I've assigned some bugs and blueprints to
the series 0.1 which I think should be there for a first version. Adjust
them where needed.

The next two weeks, I will be on vacation. After that I hope to have
more time to get this thing up and running.

Oliver

Follow ups