divmod-dev team mailing list archive

bug report: https://launchpad.net/nevow names divmod.org for home page, wiki, and bug tracker

https://launchpad.net/nevow has divmod.org listed for home page, wiki,
and bug tracker. http://divmod.org says:

"""
Due to technical difficulties, the Divmod site is temporarily offline.
If you are looking for the latest version of the Divmod projects, see
the divmod.org project on Launchpad. If you are looking for the issue
tracker, it will probably eventually also show up on Launchpad
eventually. If you would like to help speed the recovery process along
and are familiar with bzr-svn, please join #divmod on irc.freenode.net
and ask how you can help.
"""

So it sounds like the metadata on http://launchpad.net/nevow should
either be set to point to launchpad itself or should be nulled out.

Give me permissions and instructions and I'll do so.

Regards,

Zooko